Your Complete Guide To Cheap Car Rental in Las Vegas
Feeling tired of not finding a car rental in las vegas? Well here is the end of your problem. We have done our research which will not only help you to find the best car rental in Las Vegas but also the cheapest. McCarran International Airport is the most crowded airport in Las Vegas that's why it is hard to find a rented car on a budget.
Las Vegas is popular for its nightlife, rent a car and glorify your trip by driving to rousing nightclubs, pubs, and especially casinos. There is a saying "Searching luck in every nook and cranny" which means if you don't find your luck in one casino go and find it in another. Well, it is impossible to search for luck with a local taxi. You need a Car rental in Las Vegas to enjoy the nightlife of Las Vegas without waiting for a local taxi to pick you up.
Car rental in Las Vegas airport
Renta car en Las Vegas for the pocket-friendly trip and convenience. The criteria for booking car rental in Las Vegas airport are by calling car rental services directly or by visiting their website. For example, if you booked a Spirit car then you have to fill in some basic information like from where you wanna pick up the car? where you will return a car? For how many days do you want to rent a car? Do you have a valid driving license? Which car do you prefer to rent?
You will be provided with information from car rental services like car numbers, mileage, how many people can fit in the car, etc.
How much does it cost to hire a car in Las Vegas?
If you planning a family vacation you have to book a full-size car rental near me in Las Vegas. That will easily fit up to 5 to 7 people. These types of cars count under luxury cars and usually charge more than an economy car. Here are some examples of cars you can prefer for a rental car in las vegas.
- Fullsize Elite SUV Dodge Durango GT AWD for up to 7 people. This will cost you around $80 per day.
- Luxury Elite Maserati Ghibli for up to 5 people. This will cost you approximately $180 per day.
- Premium Elite SUV Jeep Wrangler for up to 5 people. This will cost you approximately $80 per day.
- Mini Van Chrysler Voyager for up to 7 people. This is an affordable car which
If your trip includes 4 people or fewer then you would be very comfortable with Economy car rental costs in Las Vegas. It can easily fit 1 to 4 people with comfort. These kinds of cars are affordable. Here are some examples of cars you can prefer for an economical rental car in las vegas.
- Economy Toyota Yaris 2dr. This car will only cost $33 per day.
- Luxury Chrysler 300, will cost you only $28 per day.
What are the cheapest car rental options in Las Vegas?
Rental cars in Las Vegas are cheaper than local taxis. Spirit Airlines among all other provide the cheapest rate in car rental than any other agency. Spirit
How much does it cost to hire a car for a week in Las Vegas?
Car rental in Las Vegas will cost a specific amount (mentioned while booking a car) for every mile with an additional amount of baggage fee and per day charge that is different by every car rental service policy. The average cost can be around ₹ 3,702 approximately
According to Spirit policy if you rent a car in Las Vegas for a week then you get 500 miles for free. If you manage your travel to keep it at 500 miles then it will cost you nothing to rent a car in las vegas. Well but there is a surcharge of only $0.75 per day you have to pay to Spirit car rental
How do I find a car rental service near me in Las Vegas?
If your flight is landing at McCarran International Airport then rent a car from Spirit car rental. It is the most convenient for people who are planning vacations. It will a specific amount per mile and surcharge of $0.75 per day You can even get free 500 miles on 5 days of renting.
What's the speed limit for a rental car in Las Vegas?
There is no specific speed limit for car rental in Las Vegas. You only have to obey the speed limit for a car set by the government of Las Vegas. Speed limits for cars are different on depending the area. Here is the list of the speed limits for cars and the area.
- 20-30 mph inside city limits
- Unpaved country road, 55 to 75 mph
- 65-75 mph divided rural road
- Within city borders, freeway, 55-65 mph
- 70-80 mph on a freeway outside of the city boundaries
Points to remember while choosing a car rental in Las Vegas
There are plenty of cars to rent in Las Vegas but everyone has a different cost and facilities. it is very important to know the basic detail of renting a car in Las Vegas before planning a trip. Here is everything which will help you to rent a cheap and the best car in Las Vegas.
- Research before you choose any car rental because every agency has a different price and policy.
- If your flight is landing at McCarran International Airport then rent a car from Spirit car rental.
- The cheapest month for car rental in Las Vegas is November.
- Book the nearest hotel from the airport.
- Buy a membership of Spirit Airlines to get a discount and convenient offers to rent a car at the cheapest rate.
- Try to make your trip for 5 days to get free 500 miles with Spirit car rental.
- Avoid canceling a rented car cause it will cost you 50% of your booking charge. There is no need to worry if you rented a Spirit car rental cause it has no cancellation policy.
Also Read: Car Rental in Miami