Spirit Web Check-In: Do Spirit Online Check In To Get Boarding Pass
Save time and effort with Spirit web check-in
When it comes to travel we all want to avoid the rush, extra expenses, waiting time, and all kinds of hassles that come with air travel. Well, if you have booked your flight with Spirit Airlines then one thing is clear: you have saved at least a few dollars if not many. But, now you can save more with Spirit airlines. I mean, you can save time, and effort as well. How? By just simply doing Spirit web check-in using an app or website. Forget the pain of standing in a long queue at the airport for check-in, boarding pass, and baggage. This short article is all about Spirit online check-in and getting a boarding pass. So, keep on reading and educate yourself.
Spirit web check-in and boarding pass
How to avoid check-in fees for Spirit Airlines? This is the only question a lot of people asked me in the last week. Spirit online check-in is the best answer to this question. Thankfully, Spirit Airlines has put in place a very simple and straightforward method of online web check-in. You don’t need to pay $10 for check-in at the airport and for a boarding pass. In addition to that, you can save a lot by buying bags online while doing web check-in. And the time and efforts you are going to save can be considered additional benefits. So, what are you waiting for? Follow these steps to do the online web check-in for your Spirit flight. You can do online check-in using a Spirit official website or mobile application.
- Navigate to the official Spirit official website.
- From the home screen, select check-in.
- Now enter the last name of the traveler and then enter the confirmation code.
- Once check and make sure the details you have entered are correct and then click check-in.
- Now right from here follow the simple on-screen instructions and get the boarding pass as well.
Also Read: How To Change Name On Spirit?
Spirit Airlines check-in time
As we are talking about Spirit online check-in, it is important to keep in mind the timings. You can’t be more wrong if you think you can do an online check-in any time and get a boarding pass. Be informed that Spirit airlines let the travelers have check-in 24 hours before the departure and closes the online check-in window 1 hour before the departure. It means one can do web check-in for his flight using Spirit's official website between the 23 hours before the departure for free. And at the same time, while doing the Spirit web check-in one can book a seat, buy bags, and get a boarding pass. In this simple way, one can avoid the additional baggage and check-in fees at the airport. Above all, one can save a lot of time and effort that consumes in waiting in long queues at the airport and the pain of being crushed in a crowd.
Why can’t I check-in Spirit? Reasons behind problems with Spirit check-in
There is no doubt in the fact that the idea of web check-in always leads to having so many benefits. Whether your flight is bound to fly domestically or internationally, Spirit offers the option of online check-in to everyone. But, due to operational reasons and in order to comply with the guidelines issued by the Government, there are some types of travelers who are not allowed to do online web check-in through Spirit Airlines web check-in.
Why won't Spirit let me check-in online? Good question! If you can’t check in online for your Spirit flight then the chances are high that you are one of the following types of travelers who can’t do web check-in and get a boarding pass online.
- Travelers traveling with pets.
- Travelers traveling in a group of 10 or more persons.
- Any traveler who is an unaccompanied minor.
- Travelers traveling with a lap infant.
- Travelers who are traveling with a military Id instead of a passport.
- Travelers who are non-US citizens depart from international locations.
- Travelers who purchased an extra seat or special items.
Note: If you are not any kind of traveler as mentioned above but still can’t do web check-in then feel free to contact the Spirit Airlines customer service.
Alternative ways to Spirit Airlines web check-in
Frustrated? Overwhelmed? Because you can’t book a seat online, and meals. Most importantly, failed to get the boarding pass for your Spirit flight? Worry not. There is one simple way to get over this issue. And that simple way means reaching the airport at least before 1 hour and doing the check-in at the airport counter. Alternatively, you can do the check-in with the help of an airport self-serve kiosk. These are the steps to follow to do check-in using a self-serve kiosk at the airport.
- Tap the check-in tab.
- Now carefully enter your Spirit flight confirmation code.
- After that, you need to confirm that you are not carrying any kind of objectionable item with you such as hazardous or explosive items in your bags.
- Now enter your email id (make sure you enter the same email id) that you used while making a reservation.
- Here comes the option to buy bags (you can buy baggage allowance if you wish or ignore it) and book your seat.
- If everything looks fine, proceed further and print your boarding pass.