Spirit Airline Flight Change Policy
Will Spirit Airline allow passengers to change flight tickets? Yes, of course.
Spirit flight change policies are as simple as offline and online methods to book a flight ticket.
You have permission to change your flight ticket under Spirit Airline flight change policy.
Look at the updated flight change policies of Spirit Airline prior to making any changes to your flight ticket and save time and money.
Spirit Airline Flight Change Policy Terms & Conditions
Making changes to a flight ticket is no less than a daunting task when you perform it without expert guidance and knowledge of Spirit flight change policy.
Here are the updated terms and conditions of Spirit flight change policies.
- You can cancel or change your reserved flight ticket within 24 hours of booking it.
- You can make changes or even cancel your flight ticket if someone has passed in your family or friends. But, in this unforeseen situation, the airlines need some supporting documents from your side to not charge any change fee on your flight ticket.
- You want to change the departure and arrival time of your original flight. How? Change your flight to another spirit airline flight without paying any fee.
- You can take advantage of trip change coverage offered by many banks’ credit cards. How? Book a flight ticket with a credit card.
- You can use the Spirit Airline flight change option without paying a penalty fee. How? Buy a flexible ticket directly from Spirit Airlines, not through any third-party travel agency.
Changing Flight with Spirit Airline for Free
Will Spirit Airline let you change your flight for free? Yes, of course.
- You do not need to pay anything extra to change your flight ticket if you do that within 24 hours of reservation of a flight departing a minimum of seven days later.
- You can change your flight ticket free of cost. How? By cancelling or changing your flight ticket 60 days before the flight departure.
- You are a user of the Spirit Airline Flight Flex option. If yes. Then you do not need to pay any fee to change your flight ticket at least 24 hours before departure.
- You can change or cancel your flight ticket if it is late by 2 hours or more than that.
Spirit Airline Flight Change Fee
How much does Spirit charge to change a flight ticket? Various factors, such as flight departure date or time, ticket fare, etc., increase or decrease Spirit fees to change or cancel a flight ticket.
- You are bound to pay $100 or $110 if you change or cancel your economy class flight ticket or award air ticket after 24 hours of booking and within seven days of the flight departure date. On the other hand, if you change your economy class air ticket online, you can save $10 from $100. Furthermore, if you bought a Spirit Airline Flight Flex Ticket, you can change your flight ticket once without paying any fee.
- You have to pay $90 or $100 if you cancel your Spirit Airline economy class flight ticket within 24 hours after booking and less than seven days before the flight departure through online or offline mode, respectively. On the same side, you will pay $110 to cancel your Spirit Airline award ticket after 24 hours after your original purchase or less than seven days after the flight departure date.
- You pay $99 to cancel a Spirit economy flight ticket within 24 hours of the flight's fixed departure date. On the other hand, you need to pay $99 for a flight flex ticket that you cancel within 24 hours of flight departure.
Remember to consult Spirit Airline customer care department to know the latest penalty fee to change or cancel Spirit Airline flight tickets.
Methods to Change Spirit Airline Flight Ticket
There are two ways to change or cancel your flight ticket, and they are:
Spirit Airline Flight Change Online
- Visit Spirit's official website
- Log into your account
- Go to the My Trips section
- Enter all your details
- Click on the Continue button
- Cancel or change your flight
- Follow the further instructions and complete the procedure
You will get the newly booked flight or flight cancellation confirmation on your registered email address or contact number.
Spirit Airline Flight Change Offline
Many people still choose the traditional method for flight change or cancellation.
You can contact the Spirit customer service department to place a request to change or cancel a Spirit flight ticket. On the other hand, you can visit the Spirit ticket reservation centre or Spirit Airline Kiosk at your nearest airport for flight changes or cancellations.
Note - You cannot change your flight ticket after checked-in through Spirit offline or online checking mode.
Take into account that you cannot change or cancel your long-haul flights through Spirit Airline same-day flight change service. The airline will ask you to pay extra free according to your ticket fare type and flight to change or cancel your long-haul flight ticket.
Contact Spirit Airline customer care department for any information.